This first portrait in the series 'Dancing On The Beach' won the category of Lifestyle portrait of the year with The MPA and has even adorned the front cover of magazines.
This goregously spacious image has a quiet and elegant breath to it. The series was shot on Southsea Beach and illustrates two renowed Ballroom Dancers James & Kelly Prouton. In this particular portrait James and Kelly appear statuesque as they have been painted in grey and yet the movement from the wind lends movement.
This limited edition has been printed by 'The Print Foundry' in London with their non automated hands on skills on specialist archival papers and inks.
This Limited Edition Detail:
- Printed on Hahnemuhle PhotoRagPhoto Rag Satin 310gsm, The printed areas have a soft sheen, while the unprinted areas remain matt to beautifully accentuate brilliance. A classic Photo Rag surface with a delicate felt structure and a beautifully soft feel.
- Full paper size 30x20" including 1/2" border suitable for framing
- Limited to a print run of 15
Dancing On The Beach
In the unlikely event of any issues with delivery, or damage please see below:
- All postage costs are the responsibility of the purchaser and any costs incurred for the return (including those in the initial purchase for p&p) are not included in any refunds agreed. Except in courier damaged instances..
- We must be notified in writing within 14 days of receipt of any issue of quality, damage or request to return.
- Any damage found on receipt must be documented (including photograph) as soon as it is found & notified to us in writing.
- Refunds can only be discussed in detail after inspection of returned item.
- Digital Purchases are non refundable.
- If the buyer chooses to return this item it must be returned in the quality & in all packaging in which it was received and sent via recorded and tracked delivery within the time frame given upon notification (normally 14 days).