This is the second portrain in the series of Images entitled 'Body Sculpting' celebrates form and physique with striking coloured highlights making the contours a beautiful capture and a different angle to an often featured subject.
Having worked with a huge array of talents in the Wrestling Industry James has encountered the dedication & harsh training regimes the individuals go through and helps celebrate and immortalise those efforts in portraits.
This limited edition has been printed by 'The Print Foundry' in London with their non automated hands on skills on specialist archival papers and inks.
This Limited Edition Detail:
- Printed on Editions FibaPrint White Gloss 285gsm, a standout exhibition worthy, ultra-smooth gloss finish enhanced by a revolutionary crystal layer ink-receptive technology
- Full paper size 30x20" including 1/2" border suitable for framing
- Limited to a print run of 15
Body Sculpting #2
In the unlikely event of any issues with delivery, or damage please see below:
- All postage costs are the responsibility of the purchaser and any costs incurred for the return (including those in the initial purchase for p&p) are not included in any refunds agreed. Except in courier damaged instances..
- We must be notified in writing within 14 days of receipt of any issue of quality, damage or request to return.
- Any damage found on receipt must be documented (including photograph) as soon as it is found & notified to us in writing.
- Refunds can only be discussed in detail after inspection of returned item.
- Digital Purchases are non refundable.
- If the buyer chooses to return this item it must be returned in the quality & in all packaging in which it was received and sent via recorded and tracked delivery within the time frame given upon notification (normally 14 days).