This Image - 'Breaking Free' was created at our studio in Portsmouth in 2021 & won James the title of 'Photographer Of The Year 2021' with the SWPP in March 2022.
What is most endearing of this image is that it has been shot without editing - all effects have been completely in Camera.
The initial Category the image won was 'In-Camera Artistry' before going on to 1st place above over 6000 other images entered.
This image is in fact colour -the monochrome effect has been managed by painting the model silver in person - there are some subtle hints to colour throughout the image.
This stunning image has been hand printed by 'The Print Foundry' in London on specialist archival papers and inks.
This Limited Edition Detail:
- Printed on Hahnemuhle PhotoRag Metallic Gloss 340gsm, a silvery-shimmering Fine Art paper with a specially formulated coating for Fine Art use.
- Full paper size 30x20" including 1/2" border suitable for framing
- Limited to a print run of 15
In the unlikely event of any issues with delivery, or damage please see below:
- All postage costs are the responsibility of the purchaser and any costs incurred for the return (including those in the initial purchase for p&p) are not included in any refunds agreed. Except in courier damaged instances..
- We must be notified in writing within 14 days of receipt of any issue of quality, damage or request to return.
- Any damage found on receipt must be documented (including photograph) as soon as it is found & notified to us in writing.
- Refunds can only be discussed in detail after inspection of returned item.
- Digital Purchases are non refundable.
- If the buyer chooses to return this item it must be returned in the quality & in all packaging in which it was received and sent via recorded and tracked delivery within the time frame given upon notification (normally 14 days).